Haha, this Post will be completly in english :D
I don't know why.. well, actually I do know.. because I love english.. it's such a wonderful language :)
but I'm not very good in it.. so, sorry for all my fails :)
but they don't really matter because no one will read this post, so who cares ?! :D
so.. what am I gonna write about? about boring school lessons ? about the wonderful weather outside that everyone can see anyway ? about all these strange thoughts and feelings inside of me that everyone has during puberty ? :D
NO, i won't :D
I'll share some of my wishes with you :)
so, let's begin..
sometimes I wish..
.. summer would be longer.. because it's wonderful to lie on warm streets :)
.. I would never grow up.. being a child is much more easy :D :)
.. I had more self-confidence.. :D
.. my parents would have educated me bilingual..
.. I would know more about life and what it is about..
.. I had known more about love and relationships ..
so, this was another stupid senseless post :)
xoxo
MissMindless
bzw. Sarah :D
einige Wünsche davon hab ich auch :)
AntwortenLöschendu bist verrückt :*
hihi :>
AntwortenLöschendu auch :b :*
ich bin stolz drauf ! :D
AntwortenLöschenmit mir hat man wenigstens seinen spaß :D
ich zumindest :D ♥
kannst auch stolz drauf sein :)
AntwortenLöschenund bist nich die einzigste die spaß mit dir hat :b
ich hab auch immer spaß mit dir ;)) ♥